Benefits of Studying in Poland
Study in Poland: Skyline Poland gives a variety of courses studying in Poland or students in Poland do have the benefit of being in a very good country where the economy is stable from several years. We are consultants who have direct agreements with universities.
Poland Student Visa Requirements
Visa form (Application for National visa form)
- Application form should be filled clearly /readably/ in capital letters or type written;
- All questions should be answered, with no line left blank;
- Marital status should be clearly filled;
- Forms with any kind of correction will not be accepted;
- Application must be personally filled by the applicant
- Passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of expiry of Polish visa obtained by the applicant;
- Passport must contain at least two blank pages for visas;
- Copy of passport pages with personal data
All Previous Passports
Confirmation of the fee payment at least for one year (long-term study) or one semester (in case of short term),
Certificate of educational qualifications (class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate, Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate, graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate – in case of PG Course), all must be authenticate by MEA.
Documents confirming sufficient financial resources for study in Poland, Bank account in the name of the applicant, if have. (Minimum 8 -10 lakhs required to show)
A letter from the host or sponsor (i.e. sponsorship letter)confirming support of the applicant during the stay in Poland including bank statements and bank certificates, income tax, Fixed Deposits.
Insurance policy for 30,000 euro for 1 year
Ticket booking/ Itinerary
Photographs Specification on photo for visa
CA REPORT (if available)
SKYLINE CHARGES FROM STUDENTS OTHER THAN INTERNATIONAL HANDLING FEE-
- For MEA authentication- INR 1500 per document
- VISA Fee in Cash- INR 3600
- Translation of Document, if any- INR 500 per document
- Personal Interview
- Personal Interview will take place after submission of all VISA documents at Embassy.
- Students will receive a call from embassy for interview after a week of submitting the documents.
- VISA Processing Time- 14 working days
Other Important Information
- Student has to go to embassy in the early morning for the file submission, as for student it is mandatory to take a prior appointment & student will be given a token according to which they have to submit their visa application.
- Agent can submit the file on student’s behalf but required the authorization letter from student.
- Language proficiency tests, not mandatory.
- It is advisable to attach CA report of student’s family with the visa file.
We’re the global leaders. Find out why we are the best at what we do.
Listen to what other students have to say about their experiences abroad.