latvia Student Visa Process
To think about in Latvia you need a Student visa. Peruse the bit by bit Latvia Student Visa Requirements and procedure with the rundown of required reports and be cautious in light of the fact that a solitary error can be the explanation of your visa dismissal.
Step-1: Original records required from understudies (Apostille)
- ESL Application structure
- International ID
- Photograph with white foundation (35/45 size)
- Every instructive report X, XII/PUC and Bachelors Certificates and Marksheet (Translated into English)
- Temporary declaration not acknowledged
- Evaluation ought to be half or more
- IELTS, TOFEL, Medium of Instruction authentication or any English Proficiency Certificate
Step-2: Upon getting the above reports, ESL will process affirmation
Step-3: The candidate will get a Conditional Acceptance Letter and Invoice for paying Application charge It is one of the most significant advance of the Latvia Student Visa necessities, you ought to be cautious while moving the expense.
Installment will be made direct to the University’s Account
Application charge – around 180 – 300 Euro – Depends on course and college
Step-4: The candidate should confront a skype meeting or online tests
- A few Universities don’t have any affirmation tests.
- For non-certain understudies – ESL will help in online tests. ESL will give preparing for Skype meet
Step-5: The Educational Documents will be submitted to the Academic Information Center (AIC) for check by the college.
- Span – least 2 weeks to greatest a month.
- A few colleges don’t require AIC
Step-6: Upon accepting AIC proclamation, college will give the accompanying:
- Last confirmation letter
- Study Contract
Receipt for education cost – around 2000 – 3400 Euro – Depends on course and college
Receipt for Security Deposit – around 500-700 Euro – Depends on course and college
Education cost and Security expense is refundable, if there should arise an occurrence of visa dismissal.