Documents Checklist for Denmark Student Visa
Denmark Student Visa Process
Documents checklist Denmark student visa: On the off chance that you need to seek after your advanced education programs in Denmark, at that point right off the bat you have to satisfy the elevated requirement of English necessities. You may pick any of the English capability tests from TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge ESOL examinations (CAE), which are acknowledged as a proof of your language capacity in this European nation. The score prerequisites might be fluctuated out as indicated by the foundation or the program you have picked.
There are a few different kind of documents required which are:
- 6 passport size photographs the background of the Photographs should be white colored.
- A letter of admission approval (Offer letter) from the University or college.
- A Proof of language Proficency like IELTS TRF, English proficiency Certificate is mandatory in Most of the colleges of Denmark.
- A receipt of Payment acknowledgement from the college you have applied for.
- A ST-1 Student visa application form, that comes from Denmark. You can receive this form after the payment of tuition fee.
- A Statement of Purpose & Curriculum Vitae, which contains the complete information about the student.
- Colored Photo copies of all your educational documents 10th onwards (two sets required).
- Scan copy of all pages of passport, including cover of passport (two sets required), black & white copies are also acceptable.
- Your passport should be valid for at least 18 months from the date of visa application.
- The last qualifications of the student should be legalized from the ministry of external affairs (MEA) and states.
- Visa fee of Rs. 15100 + VFS service charge 1500 INR – should be in cash.
We’re the global leaders. Find out why we are the best at what we do.
Listen to what other students have to say about their experiences abroad.