Czech Republic Study Visa Requirements and process
The Czech Republic is an alluring objective for concentrating abroad. Global Students can investigate different projects to seek after under living costs that meet their financial plan. Aside from this, they get an opportunity to investigate the rich culture and history of the nation. Like most other European nations, the nation additionally utilizes the Bologna arrangement of three scholastic cycles. Students from India who wish to read here must apply for a visa and we have list of all the Requirements to study in Czech Republic. They should apply for a drawn-out visa that reaches out for over 90 days. They may likewise be needed to apply for a living arrangement grant particularly for study purposes.
The Czech Republic is a landlocked nation that shares its territory fringes with Germany, Austria, Poland and Slovakia as its nearby geographic neighbours. The Czech Republic comprises of two memorable states known as Bohemia and Moravia. It has had one of the wildest chronicles in the locale, yet additionally on the planet, on account of a steady exchange of intensity due to wars and uprisings. At last, it adjusted itself to the Soviet Union and after the breakdown of the USSR, it broke into two separate nations, the Czech Republic. and Slovakia.
The Czech Republic is a multi-party parliamentarian government that is going by the President, who is straightforwardly chosen by the individuals through open surveys once like clockwork. The President at that point delegates the Prime Minister and the bureau of Ministers. The clergymen are housed in bicameral parliament.
The Czech arrangement of training has obligatory too willful parts inbuilt into the instruction framework. Notwithstanding, when an understudy picks to change establishments, the individual needs to show up for and acceptably clear the assessment that has been set by the organization that they expect to join in. Understudies from abroad are encouraged to get in advance all the data about the examination in the Czech Republic.
Understudies covetous of seeking after additional examinations in the Czech Republic can pick either the auxiliary courses where they have to study and research in the Czech republic and achieve a DiS which means Specialist with Diploma. The course of this confirmation has a term of three years.
Documents Required for Czech Republic
- Completed visa application form
The form must be filled out completely with your full name as it appears in your passport. Please do not forget to sign the application.
- Two (2) same recent passport photographs.
- Original passport and a copy of the data page (the one with your picture) of the passport
- You must submit your original passport with a validity exceeding the intended stay by at least 3 months with at least 2 blank pages.
- If you need your passport during the processing time than the passport can be returned to you.
- The passport must be resubmitted at the end of the application process for the issuance of the visa after the Embassy has received the approval from the Czech authorities.
- Document confirming sufficient financial resources
A copy of a credit/debit card (Visa, Master card…) held in your name with a validity for at least the duration of your stay in the Czech Republic + credit/debit card original bank statement (or an original letter from the bank with a notarized translation into Czech). In case of internet banking printouts, a bank stamp confirming the authenticity is requested. You may cover the credit card number before you make a copy of it but don’t cover the validity. It is not necessary to submit a copy of both sides of the card. A copy of the front side is sufficient.
A letter from a host or sponsor confirming the support of the applicant during his or her stay in the Czech Republic. It must be an original document with a notarized signature and presented with an official translation in the Czech language. Example: A parental letter confirming the financial situation of the student must be translated into the Czech language and notarized. Such a letter must be accompanied by a bank statement of the parent (original or printout stamped by the bank). The student must provide proof of drawing funds while in the Czech Republic, for example, ownership of a banking card linked to this account.
A student currently receiving a scholarship must provide a confirmation of such scholarship.
*GENERALLY, the minimum amount of financial resources required for a person over 18 years of age is 30 300 CZK for 1 month of stay + 4040 CZK for each whole month of expected stay. So for a 4 month stay it would be 30 300 +16 160 = 46 460 CZK (approximately 1579 GBP, the amount in GBP depends on the rate CZK/GBP). Persons younger than 18 years submit a proof of financial means equaling to a half of the required amount.
- Document confirming the purpose of the stay
The original or a copy (notarized by a Czech notary) of a document certifying acceptance into a study program in the Czech Republic issued by a Czech university or school. This document must be in the Czech language.
- Document confirming accommodation
- The original or a copy (notarized by a Czech notary) of a document issued by a Czech university or school confirming accommodation for the duration of your studies – this document must be in the Czech language.
- If you are staying in private accommodations, the original statement from the owner of an apartment/house stating his/her ability and willingness to provide accommodation (signature must be notarized by a Czech notary).
- If you are leasing an apartment/house, the original or a notarized copy of the lease contract.
- If you are subletting, the original or a notarized copy of the lease contract and an affidavit signed by the owner confirming the sublet (signature must be notarized by a Czech notary).
- Criminal History Background For any other students applies the following:
- Extract from the Criminal Register of the country of your citizenship.
- In addition, if you have lived in any country for 6 months or longer in the previous three years, you are required to submit a criminal history Background issued by that country.
- It must be appropriately certified (Apostille)
- IMPORTANT!The Criminal History Records must be translated to the Czech language.
- Medical health/travel insurance
Please note: The students under the Erasmus Mundus program are exempted from submitting health/travel insurance.
We’re the global leaders. Find out why we are the best at what we do.
Listen to what other students have to say about their experiences abroad.