To visit Italia for the aim of business enterprise a visitor needs a brief stay visa. The short stay visa is additionally called “C” visa or “Schengen” visa. The Schengen visa is that the normal visa that’s valid for all the twenty six countries in the Schengen space, together with Italia. This short stay visa is issued for ninety days at intervals a one hundred eighty day period from the date of initial entry to the Schengen space. The visa is issued for bookkeeping or multiple entries.
The Schengen short stay visa is not restricted for the aim of business enterprise solely. This visa is additionally applicable for family visits, medical treatment or business travel.
Eligibility Criteria for Italia Tourist Visa
You must fulfil the subsequent conditions in order to satisfy the eligibility criteria for getting Italia tourist visa.
- You must have a sound passport with a validity of at least three months beyond the termination date of your short stay visa
- Your passport must are issued but 10 years agone
- Your passport must contain at least 2 blank pages for the visa and also the entry and exit stamps of Italia
- You must possess enough monetary resources to buy your expenses throughout your stay in Italia
- You must possess Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of monetary unit thirty,000
- You will leave Italia and also the Schengen space once your visa expires
- You will got to provide elaborated information relating to your travel itinerary, together with flight booking, like the dates, time of travel and flight numbers. You also will be needed to say the other country that you propose to go to throughout the trip
- You will visit the Schengen space strictly for the aim declared by you in your visa application
- You must provide proof of accommodation, such as confirmed hotel booking or invite letter from a sponsor in Italia
Steps to follow to use for Italia Tourist Visa
Before you apply for Italia tourist visa, scan complete information on the visa document requirements and also the time interval needed for the visa to be issued. Once you are responsive to all the main points relating to the applying, you’ll be able to plow ahead with the subsequent procedure:
Step 1: transfer the visa application form
Your commencement is to get the tourist visa application form for Italia. you’ll be able to acquire it either from your Italian diplomatic building otherwise you can transfer it on-line from here.
Step 2: stock up the visa application form
Fill out the applying form fastidiously. you want to submit one application form for every individual applying for a visa, together with kids. don’t forget to place your signature on your application form.
Step 3: Gather the desired documents for visa application
Make a check list of the documents that you would like to submit along side your application form. Gather all the documents and keep them prepared for submission.
Step 4: offer photograph for your visa application
Provide your recent color photograph for the visa application. build certain that your photograph matches or corresponds to all the specifications needed for visa images. You can check the visa photograph requirements from here. You will have to be compelled to submit 2 copies of the photograph for your visa.
Step 5: Check the visa application fee
Check the fees needed for your visa application. bear in mind that the applying fee varies in line with the country from that you are applying.
Step 6: Schedule a meeting
Schedule a meeting at the Visa Application Centre for submitting your application.
Step 7: Reach your visa application centre on time
Reach the visa application centre on the regular date of your submission on time. Carry all the required documents along side your visa application form. bear in mind that you want to carry original documents for the aim of verification and submit the photocopies along side the applying form. Normally, you want to carry the subsequent documents:
- Original valid passport
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Two color images
- All other documents mentioned in the visa application list
- Necessary fees for your visa application method
Step 8: Submit your visa application form
Pay your visa application fee and submit your completed application form to the involved authorities. You will be issued acknowledgement receipt for your application submission and fee payment.
Step 9: Track your visa application form
Keep a track on your visa application form by following it on-line.
Step 10: Collect your visa
You can collect your visa personally by visiting the visa application centre. You may also value more highly to have your visa delivered at your home or office through courier service.