Skyline specializes in Tourist visa and packages for France . France officially the French Republic is a country whose territory consists of metropolitan France in Western Europe and several overseas regions and territories. The metropolitan area of France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean. The overseas territories include French Guiana in South America and several islands in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans. The country’s 18 integral regions (five of which are situated overseas) span a combined area of 643,801 square kilometers (248,573 sq mi) and a total population of 67.3 million (as of October 2018). France, a sovereign state, is a unitary semi-presidential republic with its capital in Paris, the country’s largest city and main cultural and commercial centre. Other major urban areas include Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Lille and Nice.
Individuals World Health Organization area unit keen to go to France got to follow these easy steps to induce a visa:
- Appointment – One should schedule a rendezvous with the visa workplace. this could be done by pre-booking it through the official website of the visa application center. Appointments can be taken from weekday to Fri between 8am and 5pm, in either New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata or Chennai.
- form – Once a rendezvous has been set-aside, make certain that the appliance form is duly filled. The form can be downloaded from the VFS website.
- Verification – The interview will be held on the date provided by officials. The visa will be approved if all documents area unit in situ and other needs area unit met.
- requirements are met.
France Visa Application
There are 2 totally different visas offered by the French Embassy/Consulate in the country. The short-run visa is meant for tourists or people World Health Organization want to go to the country on business. The long-run visa is meant for people wanting to stay in France for an extended period.
Individuals will need to offer details like their name, status, date of birth, purpose of visit, length of stay, occupation, employment details, etc. in order for the Embassy/Consulate to method an application. The form should be submitted by them directly, once they come back for his or her appointment.
Documents needed For French Visa From India
Individuals World Health Organization are wanting forward to go to France will got to submit the subsequent documents in order for his or her visa application to be processed:
- Original passport – The passport should be valid for a minimum of three months after the trip and may have a minimum of two blank pages.
- Photocopies of the address and photograph in the passport (2 copies).
- Photocopies of visas for America, UK or Schengen nations (if available).
- punctually filled application form.
- Latest passport size pictures (2).
- Duly signed missive.
- Photocopy of hotel booking/sponsorship certificate.
- Photocopy of travel itinerary.
- Proof of financial gain – this is often through copies of IT returns and updated bank statements of the last three months.
- Photocopy of policy (international insurance). the initial will be needed for verification.
- Photocopy of air tickets.
- Duly filled and signed visa insurance form.
- just in case of minors traveling alone, the parents/guardians should authorize identical through relevant authorities. Copy of ID of parent should be submitted.
- Students applying for a student visa should offer proof of enrollment.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer/college.
Married couples wishing to trip France should provide their marriage certificate.
- Credential – for youngsters below the age of eighteen years.