Study in Canada Visa Consultants in Chandigarh
Study in Canada Visa Consultants in Chandigarh: Skyline Consultants provides study visa solutions to students who want to Study in Canada. While you apply for study visa kindly do look into the universities or colleges ranking whether it is DLI approved. We further help in services related to admissions, case filing, location preferred for the course, career options, post landing services in Canada, consultation for Canada, Student visa for Canada we are the Best study in Canada visa consultants in Chandigarh, Mohali, Kharar, Zirakpur, Punjab etc.
Canada is a very safe, stable country and has an excellent health care system, and the educational and living costs are relatively low compared to other English speaking countries, so this is an ideal place for international students to come and enhance their learning.
Canada provides you a golden opportunity to study in a safe and friendly environment which will not only enable you to get an internationally recognized qualification at much less tuition fee but will also allow you to get valuable work experience. Moreover, sports and academic scholarships are also available for foreign students at undergraduate levels.
Your dependants can also accompany you to Canada on a visit visa with an opportunity to get a work permit and secure a job. Your children can also accompany you, if older than 5 years then they need to be enlisted in a Canadian school, providing you with an ideal opportunity to not only get top-notch education for yourself but also your children.
Best Study in Canada visa consultants in Chandigarh: To be able to study in Canada you will need a study permit unless you intend to do a short course of fewer than six months for which you do not need even a study permit. To get a study permit you first need to be accepted by a Canadian institution, each Canadian province and territory have their education systems. After choosing the appropriate school for yourself, you need to apply for admission. Once accepted you can take your letter of acceptance from the Canadian institute to apply for a study permit at your local visa office, this permit will allow you to study in Canada. At the visa office, you will have to provide them with the original letter of acceptance, proof of your identity and proof indicating that you have sufficient funds to pay for your tuition, living expenses and return flight.
Benefits of Studying in Canada
The degree awarded from the university and college is world wide recognized. Canada has one of the best educational systems in the world and this combined with its wonderful multicultural cosmopolitan attitude makes it an excellent destination for international students to come and further their education. Degrees from Canadian institutes are internationally recognized, and there is a diverse range of courses on offer from marine biology through to accountancy. Canada also has a number of excellent opportunities for language courses, and you can choose between both French and English as your main language of instruction, and students often benefit from taking an additional language course alongside their main degree or diploma and we are skyline we are the Best Canada study abroad visa consultants Chandigarh Mohali.
THERE ARE MORE THAN 150,000 INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WHO GO TO CANADA EVERY YEAR TO STUDY. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS BRING A RICH CULTURE TO THE CLASSROOMS.
Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education. Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world. Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment. Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses. According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.
- Canada is a federation of ten provinces & three territories
- It is a multicultural country and is considered to be a safe, clean and peaceful country
- Canada has been ranked as one of the best place to live on the globe according to the United
- Nations and is the second-largest country in the world after Russia
- Canada is a geographically vast country and offers diverse cultures within its borders
Major Regions / Cities
Canada’s capital is Ottawa, but the largest city in Canada is Toronto (ON, Canada), following by Montréal & Quebec City (QC, Canada) and then Vancouver (BC, Canada). Other major cities in Canada are: Victoria (BC, Canada), Abbotsford, BC, Edmonton (AB, Canada), Calgary (AB, Canada) and Winnipeg (MB, Canada), Charlottetown, PEI, Halifax, NS. The Largest province in Canada is Quebec. However the largest population is in Ontario with capital city of Toronto whose population is almost half of the population in Ontario.
- Alberta: ED Stelmach
- British Columbia: Gordon Campbell
- Saskatchewan: Brad Wall
- Manitoba: Gary Doer
- Ontario: Dalton McGuinty
- Quebec: Jean Charest
- New Brunswick: Shawn Graham
- Nova Scotia: Rodney McDonald
- Prince Edward Island: Robert Ghiz
- Newfoundland & Labrador: Danny Williams
- Yukon: Dennis Fentie
- North West Territories: Edna Molewa
- Nunavut: Paul Okalik
- Education in Canada is provided, funded and overseen by provincial, and local governments.
- Education constitutionally provincial responsibility and rigorously guarded
- International education/student recruitment increasing priority
- Provincial policy approach mainly “holistic” but with strong international student recruitment emphasis
Types of Canadian Institutions
1. K-12- Schools
3. University Colleges
4. Community Colleges
5. Career College
6. Language schools
Small, medium, large institutions
1. 3- and 4-year degrees, Master’s, PhDs, Professional
2. Research intensive
3. Fixed Admission for Canada Study Visa Requirements
4. One to Two intakes primarily-Sept/Jan
5. Over 90 Universities in Canada
University College Features
1. Offers University degrees as well as college diplomas and certificate programs.
2. They may also offer combined degree diploma programs and university transfer
3. Their strong student support services, small classes and strong campus environment
distinguish University Colleges.
4. Many converted to Universities now
Community Colleges Features
1. Diploma Certificate, Applied Degree programs, university transfer
2. College, Institute of Technology, Cégep
3. 135 across Canada Very engaged internationally
4. Programs industry-driven, hands-on Since they prepare a student to be job-ready
many Indian students are attracted to applying to Community Colleges in Canada.
Career College Features
1. Short-term, specialized training
2. Focus on popular subject areas
3. Almost all are private
4. Business, Technology, Service Industries, Arts
5. Across Canada
Cooperative Education Features
Earn While You Learn
Co-op students are allowed work for the designated terms
Institutions help you obtain employment authorization to work
Definitions Of Degrees
- Bachelors or Undergraduate Undergraduate programs leading to a bachelor’s degree generally
require three or four years of full-time study, depending on the province.
- Master’s or Graduate Studies or Post Graduate Diploma Master’s degrees generally require at
least 2 years of full-time studies including a thesis (a long essay based on original research),
practicum or research paper.
- Doctoral, or PhD Doctoral programs require a minimum of 2-5 years of full-time study.
INTAKE: University / Community Colleges September/ January January is an on-
demand intake for popular courses
Jan / April / May / Sept
Part-time work during studies
Students are allowed to work part-time 20 hours per week on campus/ off campus and
full time during holidays while studying the course.
In Canada, minimum wages varies in different provinces. Under the Constitution of
Canada, the responsibility for enacting and enforcing labour law including minimum
wages in Canada rests with the ten provinces. Minimum wages vary between 8 – 10.25
cd$ per hour depending upon the province.
Work opportunities after studies
A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the length of time you
studied in Canada. For example, students graduating from a four-year degree program
might be eligible for a three-year year work permit. Students graduating from an eight-
month certificate program would only be eligible for a work permit of eight months.
Diploma and Bachelor degrees: IELTS 6.0/ 6.5 band with no band less than 5.5/ 6.0 Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma: 6.0/ 6.5 band Masters degrees: 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0
|Average C$ 10,000
|C$ 12,000 per year
|Average C$ 10,000
|C$ 12,000 per year
Current policy allows students to work 20 hrs per week while study time and 40 hrs per week while breaks.
We’re the global leaders. Find out why we are the best at what we do.
Listen to what other students have to say about their experiences abroad.