Benefits of studying in Latvia
- Bachelor/Master/Phd Programs are available.
- Low cost of Living Rs. 15000/ month.
- 5000 USD funds required for the visa.
- 2 years Master’s eligible for the PhD further.
- Internship options available for some programs.
- Easy Visa Processing.
- Attractive Tuition Fees.
- 20 Hrs Part time work allowed.
- Government approved Universities.
- On-campus accommodation.
Capital (and largest city): Riga.
Official language (s): Latvian.
Area: Total 64,589 km2 (124th) 24,938 sq mi.
Water (%): 1.57% (1,014 km2).
Currency: Lats (Ls) (LVL).
Major Regions/ Cities
- Riga Region
- Kurzeme Region
- Latgale Region
- Zemgale Region
- Vidzeme Region
Bachelor Degree – Student who had passed 12 years of school are eligible to apply.
Master Degree – Student who have 3 Year bachelor in related field. (For Some programs work exp. Is required).
PHD – Student with 2 Year Master n related field can apply.
MBA – Any Bachelor Degree + One year work experience preferred.
Scholarships: Latvian Government is offering a scholarship for Non-European Students.
The amount of the Latvian Scholarship for studies is:
- For Bachelor and Master Students – 700 USD per month.
- For PhD students – 940 USD per month.
The Latvian scholarship holders are not exempt from the tuition fee. Scholarship can be used for covering the tuition fee or accommodation and living costs.
All Universities have their own student dormitories, please contact one of our student advisor at your chosen University for advice. The shared accommodation in Latvia costs from 60 USD/month – 240 USD/month depending upon the location.
After completing the education from Latvia, the student can look for job opportunities in the various countries in Europe other than Latvia. E.g. Germany, Denmark, Sweden, France & Norway, UK, Ireland and other Non-European Countries.