Study Visa for Denamrk: Skyline Immigration Consultants provides solutions to any type of query related to student visa for Denmark, Study Abroad in Denmark, Study visa for Denmark, Our offices are in Chandigarh, Ambala, Delhi, Mohali, Jalandhar.
Denmark is located in northern Europe and is part of Scandinavia. Denmark consists of the Jutland peninsula, Study visa for Denmark, the larger islands of Zealand, Funen, and Lolland-Falster and 429 other named islands between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea, 72 of which are inhabited.
Benefits of studying in Denmark
- Innovative teaching.
- As an international student in Denmark, you can choose between more than 500 degree programmes and 1000 courses taught entirely in English.
- You can study either for a full degree or add credits to your current degree.
- Subject areas cover a wide range of disciplines – science, technology, Study visa for Denmark, pharmaceutical sciences, business, architecture, design, humanities, and much more.
- An ongoing accreditation and quality assurance is your guarantee that all programmes are of the highest international quality and relevance.
- As research plays a key role in Danish society, you can also pursue internationally renowned PhD and industrial research programmes.
- Teaching with a practical perspective.
- An international and modern learning environment.
- Name: Denmark (the Kingdom of Denmark includes Greenland and the Faroe Islands).
- Location: Scandinavia / Europe.
- Area: 43,075 km2 / 16,641 sq. miles.
- Capital: Copenhagen (1.2 million inhabitants in Greater Copenhagen).
- Major cities: Aarhus (250,000 inhabitants), Odense, Aalborg.
- Time zone: CET (UTC+1).
- Population: 5,6 mill (2011)^.
- Ethnicity: 90,1 % indigenous Danes, 9,9 % others (2010).
- Language: Danish (English and German widely spoken).
- Literacy: 99 %.
- Currency: Danish kroner (DKK).
- Major exports: Electrical equipment, machinery, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, foodstuff, oil and gas.
12th with 65% – in Any Back Ground
If Less then 65% in then 12th + 1 Year University or Polytechnic
|IELTS ||TOEFL ||Cambridge Advanced English |
|* English B – test score of at least 6.5 points ||* English B – test score of at least 560 (paper-based), or 220 (computer-based test), or 83 (internet-based test) ||* English B – Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) |
|English A – test score of at least 7.0 points ||English A – test score of at least 600 (paper-based), or 250 (computer-based test), or 100 (internet-based test) ||English A – Certificate of Proficiency (CPE |
Note: * These are minimum requirements. Some programmes require ‘English A’, which is one level higher than ‘English B’.
Applicants who are native English speakers are exempted from these test requirements. Also, applicants who can document English proficiency at an equivalent level may contact the institution’s International Admission Office to determine if their English level is sufficient.
As an international student you can choose between several types of programmes taught entirely in English:
- Degree programmes
- Exchange programmes
- Short-term programmes and summer schools
- Master’s, Bachelor’s & Academy Profession Degrees
- PhD & research
- PhD positions
- Summer schools in Denmark 2012
For other students annual tuition range from 6,000 to 16,000 Euro. However, scholarships and grants are available from the higher education institutions and from public funded schemes.
Tuition Fees totally depends on the course and educational institutions.
We serve the following cities Moga, Ambala , Jalandhar, Sangrur, Yamunanagar, Nawanshahr, Morinda, Zirakpur, Mohali, Patiala, Amritsar, Batala, Abhoar, Phagwara, Firozpur, Gurdaspur, Fatehgarh, Patra, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Banga, Zira, Faridkot, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Malout, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Fatehabad, Hisar, Jhajjar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Panchkula, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat.