Why Visit Canada?
Canada has many modern, multicultural cities, each with its own distinct characteristics. Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are possibly the best known, but there are so many others that highlight different aspects of Canada, such as its maritime culture, mountainous landscape, French history, or its indigenous people. Each city is delightful for different reasons.
Canadian people – even in big cities, tend to be friendly to strangers and crime rate is relatively low.
Toronto, even as the most expensive Canadian city, sits at number 82 out of the 100 most expensive cities, and Ottawa stands out as the most affordable city in North America.
Some of the most popular outdoor activities in Canada are:
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Hiking, Mountain Biking, Climbing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Skiing, and Snowshoeing Trails across Canada.
- Dolphin and Whale watching
- River rafting
FAMOUS PLACES TO VISIT IN CANADA
- Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks
- Dinosaur Provincial Park
- Nahanni National Park Reserve
- Cabot Trail
- Niagara Falls
- Scenic Drives
- Stanley Park
- Notre-dame Basilica
- Butchart Gardens
- Moraine Lake
- Wild Pacific trail
- Peyto Lake
- Toronto Island
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- Parliament Hill
- Hopewell Rocks
- Ice Fields Parkway
- Quebec Province
- Athabasca Falls
About Visitor Visa
Millions of visitors and immigrants travel to Canada every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects.
Basic Requirements to visit Canada
- Have a valid Passport and other travel documents
- Be in good health
- Good moral character
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as incentive to come back to your home country.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before expires your visa.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada and the amount depends on how long you will stay in Canada and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
You may also require
- Temporary Resident Visa based on your citizenship
- Medical examination depending on the age
- Letter of Invitation or statutory declaration
Types of Canada Visitor Visa
- There are various sub categories for visiting Canada. You can choose one depending upon the requirements.
- Tourist Visit
- Business Visit
- Family and Friends Visit
- Parents and Grandparents Visit (Super Visa)