University of Edinburgh Napier University
The main university campus is on Holloway Road in the London Borough of Islington. There are smaller campuses at Aldgate and Moorgate in the City of London. Aldgate houses the Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design and Moorgate is home to the Guildhall School of Business and Law.
The former Sir John Cass College site at 31 Jewry Street. The Sir John Cass Foundation offices are on the premises which are leased to the university by the Foundation.
The University’s academic departments are currently arranged into six schools, where previously there were four faculties each comprising three schools. These are:
• Guildhall School of Business and Law
• School of Computing and Digital Media
• School of Human Sciences
• School of Social Professions
• School of Social Sciences
• Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design (otherwise known as “The Cass”)