Why Study in South Korea
South Koreadegrees are recognized world wide. The reasons that make South Korea preferred study destination:
- Multi religious nation
- Stable Economy
- Infrastructure and Accessibility
- A Multicultural Nation with a High Quality of Life
- A Vibrant City Lifestyle
- The cost of living is comparatively lower than that of other countries.
- World class education at an economical price – cost of education also being comparatively lower than that of other countries.
South Korea has earned a name for itself as the “Asian power house” not only for its fastest growing economy but also for its pioneering role in offering world class education. It is home to some of the most highly rated universities of the world, known for their international perspective and research offerings that churn out the best of professionals in diverse domains. If you think there is nothing beyond studies in South Koreas, you are in for a big surprise, as apart from the charm of its hi-tech cities; South Korea has its share of rugged ranges, deep valleys, pristine coastline and picturesque country sides that is sure to captivate you beyond any measure.
Major Regions/ Cities
- Central Region
- East Region
- North Region
- North-East Region
- West Region
- Education System
- The Ministry of Education aims to help students to discover their own talents, to make the best of these talents and realise their full potential, and to develop a passion for learning that lasts through life.
- They have a strong education system. Singapore students aim high and they achieve very good results. This is recognised around the world.
South Korea institutions have major intake in the month of January
January, March, June,, August, October
March/ June/ October
Part time work during studies
International students are normally not permitted to work part time during their studies unless the college offers. Please contact Skyline Immigration Consultants for details.
Students studying in National Universities and Government owned Polytechnics are allowed to work part time up to a maximum of 16 hours per week.
Not mandatory however certain request for official English score of IELTS/ TOEFL.
Under Graduate Studies
Universities: 13,000.00 – 18,000.00 $ per year
Colleges: 10,000.00 – 15,000.00 $ per year
Post Graduate Studies
Universities: 15,000 .00 – 22, 000.00 SNG$ per year
Colleges: 12, 000.00 – 18,000.00 SNG$ per year
Disclaimer: This guidance is for students interested in studying abroad in particular country. It is only a guide for which information is taken from various relevant websites. It aims to answer some common questions. Visitors are recommended to contact the office for most updated information.