Ireland Study Visa Requirements
Ireland Study Visa Requirements – Study visa requirements for students who wants to study in Ireland, It is the highest rated education hub in the world with multicultural enviroment supporting the education system. Ireland has one of the world highest-ranked universities and therefore is a popular destination for Indian students looking to study abroad. It has a competitive tuition fees structure compared to the UK. It also offers a post-study work visa depending on the course you choose, Ireland has its own policies when applying for a study visa.
For Indian students, they require a study visa depending on the degrees and courses you wish to pursue.
For a successful visa application, the following documents should be submitted. The minimum required documents are:
Ireland has over the years become a popular study destination among international students. The government has pumped in large investments in its higher education institutions making the state-of-art-institutes robust for higher studies. The language of instruction used in the universities is English and international students can benefit from the comparatively lesser tuition costs and living expenses as compared to the United Kingdom. Global understudies needing to concentrate in Ireland and having a place with non-European nations would be needed to apply for an Irish Student Visa. Simply in the wake of being acknowledged by the Irish college, can an understudy apply for the Ireland study (understudy) visa, as their acknowledgement letter would be needed during the visa application measure. So Indian understudies, need to get an understudy visa to enter Ireland for schooling. Peruse on to comprehend the whole cycle of applying for an Irish understudy visa.
The Ireland Student Visa Application Timeline for Undergraduate degree courses is four months before the commencement of course. Students from India who are waiting for their academic results and have been offered admission into undergraduate degree courses in universities in Ireland are allowed to apply under the Approval in principle scheme. The particulars of this scheme will be explained in later paragraphs. The Approval in Principle scheme applies only to Indian and Sri Lankan students who have applied for a student visa to study in Ireland for undergraduate courses.
The Ireland Student Visa Application Timeline for Postgraduate/Masters Courses is 4 months before the commencement of a student’s course. Students whose courses commence in Autumn are advised to apply for a student visa to study in Ireland by the end of July 2020. For the students who wish to apply for an Ireland student visa to study for language courses and other short-term courses, the ideal time to apply would also be 4 months before the date of commencement of their respective courses.
- Passport Original and Copy of Passport having validity of at least six months. If available, your old passports should also be attached. Current passport should not be damaged. Copies of all pages of the passport are required.
- Photograph Two Photographs – not more than 6 months old printed on photographic paper with a White or light grey background and a close-up of your face (80%) in sharp focus and correctly exposed. Size: 35-38 mm (width) x 45-50 mm (height). The reverse of the photograph should be white and unglazed.
- Visa application form
- Student visa declaration form
- The following academic transcripts must be enclosed:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Mark sheets of the degree course
- Provisional/Degree certificate
- Any other diploma or certificate or extra-curricular activity certificate
- English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Evidence of finances – showing student to have access to €7000 per year for living expenses
- Proof of Medical Insurance – Evidence of Private Medical Insurance provided by the University / Institute is to be compulsorily provided. Alternatively student will have to make private arrangement for same
- Proof of enrolment on the stated course.
- Proof of previous immigration.
- Proof of pervious work experience.
- Letter of acceptance –
The letter would be acceptable only of recognized education institutes of Ireland. The letter must be for a full-time course and should be clearing mentioning that you have been accepted for the mentioned course as a full –time student.
- Proof of your academic ability.
- Statement of purpose (Original – Signed by the student).
Ireland Admission Requirements
Your application will only be processed when the online form is completed and the required documentation, passport photograph and appropriate fee are received by the relevant office as indicated by the on-line system.
Some points for you to note. When making an application you must:
- Complete the online application form
- Check the Irish Embassy details where your documentation is to be sent
- Provide a passport-sized photo
- Ensure your passport is valid for 12 months
- Pay the application fee
- Provide a signed letter of application which explains why you require the visa
- A Letter of Acceptance from the Irish university, college or school, confirming you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time education, involving a minimum of 15 hours organized daytime tuition each week.
English Language Requirement
As Ireland is an English country most of the courses are taught in English so English language skill are must in that regard you may require and English language test as a proof.
- IELTS academic– minimum score of 5.0
- TOFEL academic– minimum score of 173(computer-based)
Ireland Study Visa Requirements – Study visa requirements for students who want to study in Ireland, The Ireland government gives Indian students an opportunity to study in Ireland. One of the highest-rated education hub in the world with a multicultural environment supporting the education system.