Ireland Study Visa Requirements
Ireland Student Visa Requirements
For a successful visa application the following documents should be submitted. The minimum required documents are:
- Visa application form
- Student visa declaration form
- The following academic transcripts must be enclosed:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Mark sheets of the degree course
- Provisional/Degree certificate
- Any other diploma or certificate or extra-curricular activity certificate
- English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Evidence of finances – showing student to have access to €7000 per year for living expenses
- Proof of Medical Insurance.
- Proof of enrolment on the stated course.
- Proof of previous immigration.
- Proof of pervious work experience.
- Letter of acceptance –
The letter would be acceptable only of recognized education institutes of Ireland. The letter must be for a full-time course and should be clearing mentioning that you have been accepted for the mentioned course as a full –time student.
- Proof of your academic ability.
- Statement of purpose (Original – Signed by the student).
English Language Requirement
As Ireland is an English country most of the courses are taught in English so English language skill are must in that regard you may require and English language test as a proof.
- IELTS academic– minimum score of 5.0
- TOFEL academic– minimum score 173(computer based)
Ireland Admission Requirements
Your application will only be processed when the on-line form is completed and the required documentation, passport photograph and appropriate fee are received by the relevant office as indicated by the on-line system.
Some points for you to note. When making an application you must:
- Complete the online application form
- Check the Irish Embassy details where your documentation is to be sent
- Provide a passport sized photo
- Ensure your passport is valid for 12 months
- Pay the application fee
- Provide a signed letter of application which explains why you require the visa
- A Letter of Acceptance from the Irish university, college or school, confirming you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time education, involving a minimum of 15 hours organized daytime tuition each week.