Visa required students are requested to submit application through an IBAT College Dublin approved education agent.
Students should provide the following documents in order to have application considered:
– Completed Application form
– Supporting educational documentation
– Copy of Passport Copy of Valid IELTS or equivalent English certification (minimum IELTS requirement of 6.0 Bands with a minimum of 5.5 in each component)
Once your application is received we will send you on the following information:
– Summary of the course programme contents
– Applicable programme fee, payment requirements and refund conditions (if applicable)
– Course Academic entry requirements
– Course English language entry requirements
– Details of IBAT College Dublin’s protections arrangements and refunds policy
– Details of any scholarship (if available)
Once your has been reviewed by our Admissions team, should your application be accepted, we will then send you a Provisional Offer letter which will become a Full/Final offer once the applicant has fulfilled any additional requirements.
Your Final offer letter will include:
– Confirmation of a place on your chosen programme
– Details of our Induction process, academic calendar and support services available to our students.
– A link to our Code of Practice for the Provision of Education to International Learners.
– Procedures that apply when a student withdraws, or fails to attend or participate as required by the college.
– Circumstances in which the College may terminate its tuition contract with a student.
– These circumstances may include the submission of fraudulent documentation by the student.