05 Sep Is Cyprus is good for study?
Is Cyprus is good for study?
Low crime rate and high standard of living make Cyprus preferred location for business education & is Cyprus is good for study. There are many reasons why to choose Cyprus for higher studies for Nepalese Student. Some of the most popular reasons for higher studies in Cyprus are: World-wide recognized Bachelor and Master’s degree. Cyprus is an English speaking country in Europe. It is also a big tourist destination, Reasons for studying in Cyprus, hence provides visitors with a safe and welcoming environment. Tuition fees and living expenses are very less as compared to other European nations. Students can easily earn 500-600 Euros per month in a part-time job.
Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Turkey. After Sicily and Sardinia, Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. Although the island is geographically in Asia it is politically a European country and is a member of the European Union. Cyprus gained its independence from the United Kingdom in 1960. Cyprus is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean and a member state of the European Union.
Reasons for studying in Cyprus-
- Quality education.
- Internationally Recognized Bachelor and Master Degrees programs.
- English mainly as the language of instruction.
- High standard of living at an affordable cost.
- A safe and friendly environment with crime ratio of less than 1%.
- Pleasant Mediterranean climate with temperatures ranging in winter between 8-17c and in summer 32-38c.
- Credit transfers to other EU countries, the US and Canada.
- Scholarships that cover up to 40% of tuition to all international students.
- International student body from more than 60 countries.
- Multicultural learning environment.
- Opportunities for Students to combine education, work, and pleasure.
- Preparation of students to work in today’s global marketplace
- Students can develop independence, maturity, an understanding of other cultures.
- Studying in Cyprus is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.