Admission process in Bath Spa University
Which courses accept online applications?
- English Language
- International Foundation
- Postgraduate Taught
- Distance Learning
How to apply:
Before you apply
- Make sure you meet your course’s academic and English language requirements.
- English language requirements
- Advice by country
- The course’s webpage.
- You’ll also need to make sure you can finance your studies, including tuition fees and living costs.
If you have any questions regarding entry requirements, please speak to your agent (if you have one)
You may also need to obtain a Tier 4 Student Visa before coming to the UK to take up for studies. We’ll be able to support and guide you through this process. Information can be found on our visa advice pages.
Once you’ve applied
Application submitted? Good luck! We’ll contact you with further information as soon as your request has been processed.
Confirm your offer
If your application is successful, you’ll receive a conditional or unconditional offer from us. You’ll then need to confirm your proposal so that we can provide you with all the information you need before you begin your studies with us. It’s simple and easy, and you can do this anytime after receiving your offer – follow the instructions below.
If you applied through UCAS
If you’re a UCAS applicant, you don’t need to email us. Accept your offer from Bath Spa University by following the guidelines and the deadline given to you by UCAS.
BATH SPA UNIVERSITY COURSE LIST
- Advanced Arts & Entertainment Management
- Accounting – Business
- Academic Studies
- Accounting Assistant
- Acting for Stage and Screen
- Advanced Business Administration
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Education Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Hotel and Resort Management
- Tourism Management
- Addictions and Mental Health
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN GENERAL
UG: 60% Above Marks
PG: 60% Above Marks
IELTS: 6.0 band or above
English Should have above 65% marks