Skyline Immigration Consultants provides best USA student visa consultancy in Delhi, Ambala, Haryana, Mohali, Jalandhar for Indian students. Study abroad in USA and get best guidance from us. Apply for USA Student visa and get admission in mba, nursing, it colleges in USA Universities and colleges.
- US universities and colleges are known for their academic excellence and quality assurance. A degree from an accredited US university is not only recognized but also sought after, by employers worldwide.
- The long-term career prospects of a student are enhanced as the method of teaching is designed to apply theoretical knowledge and develop self-confidence, independent thinking and cross-cultural communication skills.
- A large number of scholarships, fellowships and assistantships are also available to international students. They are also eligible to work part time during studies.
- U.S. universities welcome international students for pursuing higher education in USA and have support systems to help students adjust comfortably to life in the U.S. Services at the international student office help student’s transition to the new environment. Support is offered through the year from organizing
- orientation programs to assistance with academic writing and building resumes as students get ready to graduate.
- American universities are widely known for the quality of their teaching and research. The United States is the number one and largest destination for international students seeking higher education overseas. The education system in USA is the most versatile and flexible higher education system for international students in the world. We provide USA student visa consultancy in Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana. You can opt for various colleges and universities in USA, study in USA,Student visa USA, USA Study visa consultants, Study abroad in USA, Study visa for USA, USA Study programs, USA student visa, MBA in USA, USA Student Consultants, Study in USA Consultants
Whichever course you choose, you’ll experience a unique kind of education. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking. You’ll learn to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities you need for global success.
The United States of America is a country in North America. There are 50 states in the United States of America.
The US is the most preferred education destination among International students. The current 671,616 International students studying in diverse universities and institutions across US make it the number one choice of International student’s world wide. In totality there are 4276 Institutions in US out of which 1700 Universities & Institutions offer Master Degree & Ph D, 1700 Universities offer Bachelors.
Education in the United States is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: federal, state, and local. Child education is compulsory.
Upon completion of fifth grade (the last year of primary school), American children enrolled in the American education system advance to secondary school. Secondary school most commonly consists of a total of seven years, referred to as sixth through twelfth grades.
Students who have completed high school and would like to attend college or university must attend what is referred to as an undergraduate school. These are schools that offer either a two-year degree (called an associate degree) or a four-year degree (called a bachelors degree) in a specific course of study. That course of study is called the major.
Students who have obtained a bachelor’s degree can continue their education by pursuing one of two types of degrees. The first is a master’s degree. This is usually a two-year degree that is highly specialized in a specific field. Students are sometimes admitted to a master’s degree program only if they have a bachelor’s degree in a closely related field. However, there are many exceptions to this, such as with students who want to pursue a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Students who want to advance their education even further in a specific field can pursue a doctorate degree, also called a PhD. A PhD degree can take between three and six years to complete, depending on the course of study chosen, the ability of the student, and the thesis that the student has selected. The thesis is a very intensive research paper that must be completed prior to earning the degree. It is always required of students pursuing a PhD, and may sometimes be required of students pursuing a master’s degree (depending on the school).
In the United States students entering post-secondary education typically have completed twelve years of primary and secondary education. Post-secondary (tertiary) institutions in the United States may be known as either a college or a university (but are also often informal referred to as school).
Undergraduate education commonly consists of two to four years of study at one or more institutions with the intent of completing either an Associates (two year) degree or a Bachelors (four year) degree. There are more than 4,000 post-secondary institutions in the United States from which students may choose.
Graduate or Professional Education in the United States typically follows the completion of a four year bachelors degree and may consist of a Masters, Doctoral, (PhD or EdD) or professional degree such as a JD (juris doctor, or law) degree.
Fall – August / September
Spring – January / February
Summer – May / June
5.0 Bands and above
a) TOEFL score taken within the last 24 months with an overall Score of minimum 550 / 213 / 79 or above with the minimum validity of 6 months at the time of applying.
b) IELTS score taken within the last 24 months with an overall score of minimum 6.0 (no band less than 5.5), with the minimum validity of 6 months at the time of applying.
If the student doesn’t satisfy the above criteria for English he will need to study ESL at AIC.
Course fees will depends on the course and colleges
Tuition Fee Average
$ 8,000 – $ 32,000 per year
Living expenses Average
$ 8,000 – $ 12,000 per year
We are dealing with many well reputed colleges and universities of USA .