The SPP – Student Partners Program is an arrangement between selected Canadian educational institutions and Canadian High Commission in India for the prospective students of participating institutions in Canada, who are the members of the ACCC – Association of Canadian Community Colleges. The SPP program was started for September 2009 intake & it is still running successfully with very high visa approval rate.
Student Partners Program is an administrative framework between the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC). … Under this program, nearly 48 Canadian colleges are listed and there are several other ACCC colleges which welcome Indian students.
Admission Offer from SPP Institution in Canada,
- Education Loan from approved Bank in India,
- Overall IELTS Score of Min 6.0 bands.
- Passed 12th or Bachelors in past 2 years
- Scored overall 6.0 bands in IELTS in last TWO years,
- Have atleast 50% score in their latest qualification,
- Graduated with NOT more than TWO backlogs per year.
The list of SPP Colleges & Universities (List of SPP Institutions) :